Jay W. Hughes wrote:

> Is the Prop Bank still active/up-to-date and how do I access it? I would
> also like to get the benefit of experience from those that have tried
> different  props on a KR-2 with a Revmaster 2100D. I was thinking 52X50,
> but would
> appreciate any advice.

The only person that's expressed any interest in the prop bank tried to
screw it out of $250 (self inflicted by me, trying to be the nice guy and
not getting the required deposit before shipment), so I'm going to be a real
hard-ass in future dealings.  The pop bank web page mentioned earlier is
still there, and all of those props are still in the bank except for the Jim
Hill prop.  There are a couple of 52 x 48's that you could try.

For more information on which props work with which combinations of engines
and airplanes, see the KRinfo stuff at
 http://www.krnet.org/kr-info.html .  But if you're real nice to me and send
me a check before I have to send you a prop, the prop bank is still open....

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com