KR-2 Flyers;
There are KR-2s available that can fly right now for less money.  Full VFR
instruments and radio with GPS low hours and ready to fly.  Call me off line
at the number below and we can arrange to get you lots of details if you
like.  We could even have it shipped to your door very cheap as well.  There
is no duty of tax on aircraft parts and pieces across borders in North
America, as you know.  With currency advantages still favouring the US
consumer you could make a very favourable deal.
Best regards,
Jim

James E. Sellars, B.A., (Econ.), CFP

International Financial Planner

Keybase Financial Group Inc.

120 Queen St, Moncton, N.-B. Canada E1C-1K7

Phone: (506) 856-7977 | Fax: (506) 859-8504

Email: jsell...@wealthmanagementcanada.com

          jsell...@keybase.com