Larry,I may need lots as I cant fly yet and past experience has shown I break
lots of stuff on my adventures.I have a KR2 now but it wont last long cuz its a
dragger and I play hell trying to taxi a Cessna 150 on tricycle gear. So Larry
where are you I seem to be able to drive ok or so I think.Really I want to
build one or two if I have time before I lift off for the final
flight.Thanks,joseph