Ted, the original KR1 was grossed at 750 if I remember right? but I don't
have my plans here to back that up.

The truth is, you set the gross for what you feel safe with. I am sure there
are others with better knowledge on this though.

Fred Johnson
Reno, NV

Ted wrote:

The old KR-1 has been assembled and weighed for the first time and guess
what!!!!!!!  It computes within CG limits in all conditions, except of
course with no pilot!!  Now I'm really getting excited.  The total weight is
a little heavier than I had hoped but that's  the price for the changes made
I guess. 490.5 empty. Anyone want to chime in on where the Max Gross should
be? Or would that be determined in the test phase?