From: Jeff Scott <jscott.pi...@juno.com>
To: kr...@mylist.net
Sent: Fri, Nov 20, 2009 10:03 am
Subject: Re: KR> Jabaru 3300 in KR2S

Ken Thomas of Jasper, AL has a Jabaru 3300 in his oversized KR-2S.  Ken is a
BIG
uy, even by my standards, so built his KR wider and taller than most.  His take
ff performance the one time I saw his plane was impressive.  You can catch a
ouple of pictures of his plane in the 2004 Gathering photos on the KRNet.org
eb page.  I've never seen any published numbers on his plane and don't think he
s a member of this forum. You've got his name and home town, so it should be
asy fare to give him a call or US mail if you really want the info from someone
lying the -2S behind one.
BTW, do you have a name and city to put at the bottom of your email so the rest
f us know who we are replying to?
Jeff Scott
os Alamos, NM

rom: lureloc...@aol.com
Does any one know what the performance figuires are for the KR2S with a
abiru 3300 engine? Rate of climb, Cruise, etc