Steve Bennett will all you need.  The figures on the HAPI elec ign.  and
replacement parts if you choose to do so.

Lee Van dyke
----- Original Message -----
From: "PETER KAREN GAUTHIER" <gauthier0...@msn.com>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:22 PM
Subject: KR> circuit current

Hi All,
I purchased a project that was almost ready to fly about 3 years ago.  I
have replaced the retractable with RR fixed gear, added wing stub tanks,
replaced the firewall, built a new header tank and made it integral with the
removable forward deck, reworked all the controls, added 2.5" of headroom to
the canopy, added roll protection, and modified the turtle deck to
accommodate the taller canopy and be removable.  I hope to have reduced the
weight some and have it flying by June.
It has a HAPI 1835 with a slick mag and an electronic ignition.  I am wiring
the panel and can't seem to find any performance specs for the electronic
ignition.  Can anybody tell me what the current draw is for the electronic
ignition that HAPI used?  Also, it has a Boch starter, what would be a
reasonable draw to expect from the starter solenoid? I guess I could test
em, but then again;  I could just ask.
Thanks,

Pete Gauthier
Woodburn, OR