---------- Forwarded Message ----------

>I noticed that the Cleanexs seemed to get up faster than did the KRs.  Great
>video, thanks.
  They do have quite a different wing and airframe while they are running on
the same power to weight ratio. I heard repeatedly on the way down to Florida
while we were doing some compairisons " fat wings- fat butts". There are some
differences in performance as well as fuel performance. Some of what is shown
is differences in flying tecnique. I noticed that Chris and Dan seem to like to
get up to altitude quicker, I like to do long climbs at much higher speeds for
crosscountry flights. somtimes I take nearly an hour to get to altitude. anyway
I stayed low on take off till I was passed Ed's hanger and the captive audience.
Joe Horton
Doctorate Degrees Online
Boost your career with an online doctoral degree. Enroll today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=jlg4jEzeZ5ZJ9Zp8SJwoQQAAJ1A9mk8a0luj1TJO2sh3zRLgAAQAAAAFAAAAAGjFnj4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyOQAAAAA=