Thanks Matt, says it better than I did. la...@lebanair.com

-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf Of
Matt Lenz
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 6:25 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: Subject: Re: KR> Update from the archives - Polyester fuel tanks

Jeff, I always look for your comments in this forum.  Keep it up and don't
get hung up over the replies that bug you.  As a new builder, (and a mechanical
engineer of over 25 years), I learn something new every other day in this
forum.  I am grateful to those who have the experience and are willing to share
it.

Matt Lenz
Orlando, FL