The next generation of battery technology after gel cell is AGM -
Absorbent Glass Mat.  It comes in all sizes so get the AGM with the
highest Ah rating that will fit your battery box.  Of the AGM batteries,
you want a "cranking" battery, as opposed to a golf cart or wheel chair
battery.  The Ah can be rated the same so if you just go by that you may
wind up with the wrong one.  I did it.  The two designs (cranking vs deep
cycle) have differences in the way the plates are engineered and placed
within the battery.  You can fairly quickly ruin a deep cycle battery by
using it as a cranking battery.

I get mine from Powerstride, which handles various brands in addition to
their own.  Their headquarters is in Corona, CA with branches around
California, including here in San Diego.  You may be able to find a
distributor such as Powerstride in your own neck of the woods and save
shipping, although since they all come from Asia these days the shipping
is going to get factored in at one point or another.

Anyway, my newest AGM is a "Miata" battery ($160 list price), specially
for the Miata but is the same size as the lawn tractor battery box that I
have.  I need a really good battery since at night, with everything on
and a 20 AMP alternator putting out half that at lower RPM, I'm almost
completely dependent on my battery for short periods.

An AGM cranking battery is what you want, with the most Cold Cranking
Amps for the size battery box you have.

There's tons of battery info on the internet.  Do some looking.  And buy
one of those Harbor Freight bettery maintainers.  NOT a trickle charger,
but a float charger.  You can buy expensive ones but the HF ones seem to
work fine.
Diet Help
Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=NsRMvGn3ZeaYuIGCtXOdPQAAJ1A9mk8a0luj1TJO2sh3zRLgAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=