Come on guys! I have to move in two weeks and really need to sell this nice
KR2S project to some lucky person. Wouldn't you like to get a head-start on
your construction and get in the air years sooner? Price lowered again to $1799.

Sleek and sporty KR2S experimental airplane project for sale. A low-wing, 2
passenger plane that is fun to fly and cruises at over 140 mph. Not an
ultralight. Can be flown with recreational or private license.  You save years
of construction time by buying my almost half-completed plane.  Plane is
composite (foam and fiberglass/spruce) construction. I have over $2500 in
materials alone into it. Labor is worth thousands more.

 Project includes: 1) completed fuselage "boat" made with aircraft mahogany ply
 2) Completed set of 6 inner and tapered outer spruce/mahogany ply box wing
spars 3) Set of tailpieces including completed, beautiful horiz stabilizer and
elevator and vertical stabilizer and rudder that need glassing. 4) canopy frame
and sleek "dragonfly" optical quality acrylic canopy  5) set of airfoil ribs
cut to shape 6) fiberglass front deck. 7) miscellaneous hardware, fiberglass,
carbon fiber, foam, and ply. 8) Rand-Robinson plans and construction book. 9)
construction logbook and glue test pieces.  Construction quality is
outstanding. You can see through the fiberglass to see the bond to the spruce.
Boat is straight as an arrow. Everything is square and aligned. Fuselage has
been widened 1 inch at the shoulders and 6 inches of horiz stabilizer added.
Firewall size is same as in RR plans. Wing skins and gear are available
elsewhere. Wing attach fittings available from me at a bargain price.  Project
easily comes apart and can fit in the back of a pickup truck for transport.
This project will get you in the air years faster than starting from scratch.

Better buy it before someone else does!

Call Bob at 518 541 3248 for more information or email at
rsmith...@nycap.rr.com Local pickup only or shipping arrangements upon mutual
agreement. Project location is Mechanicville, NY (20 N of Albany)  I really
want to sell it to someone who will get it flying.