It's probably not common knowledge that I've been doing the rare updates to the
Rand Robinson website at www.fly-kr.com for many years, updating it whenever
Jeannette has come out with her equally rare price increases.  Mark Jones
pointed out to me the other day that the Gathering info on that website pointed
to the "upcoming 2007 Gathering", so it's been a while.  Given the news that RR
no longer has a telephone number or a fax line, I've updated that website to
point to Steve's business, which is sanctioned and encouraged by Jeannette
Rand.

I'm on the fence whether that website should even continue on, but it would
seem useful as a pointer to KRnet, the Gathering website, and NVaero, so I plan
to add it to the list of KR websites that I maintain.  I don't plan to do much
with it other than maintain it as a pointer though.  One thing I changed on
that website that's always been an irritant to me is add a disclaimer under the
performance figures that all those numbers are not achievable by the same
airplane, and I added a pointer to the "real" peformance data on KRnet.

That reminded me that I'd also like to update the KR-info page on the KRnet
site that lists the performance of various KR/engine/prop combinations.  It's
been a while since I've updated it, and by now there are more KRs in the air
and the builders have had time to gather some valid performance data.  Feel
free to send that info to me in the order that's shown at
http://www.krnet.org/kr-info.html , or if you have Excel, open
http://www.krnet.org/kr-info.xls, edit it locally with your information, and
send it back to me for incorporation (that's easiest for me).  I'll give y'all
a week or so to trickle the info in and then I'll update and post it.

Thanks,

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com