I looked into this a f ew months ago when somebody else was trying to buy a
KR Newsletter CD.  Internet records show that Larry Capps moved last year to
somewhere else.  The fact that he hasn't contacted me to change his address
on KRnet makes me wonder if he cares.

Don't forget that Mark Lougheed has already scanned the early ones (with
permission from Ernie Koppe, the originator of the newsletter and editor at
that time) and the download for that is at
http://www.bouyea.net/digests/kr01-87.pdf . These old Newsletters are chock
full of good ideas, and really do belong to the community at large, since
we're the ones who wrote the articles...

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net
website www.n56ml.com