I have a 2 rotor Rotary that is a Norton derivative new pickled. I purchased
it at air-venture in 2003. Any knowledge or info let me know..
l...@lebanair.com

-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-bounces+larry=lebanair....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+larry=lebanair....@mylist.net] On Behalf Of
jtw...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 6:02 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net; gin...@aol.com
Cc: rigatonikarm...@yahoo.com; crusaderra...@gmail.com
Subject: KR> Sun-N-Fun?

This may  be my last opportunity to go to Sun-N-Fun.  I will have at best
only one  day for attending the Event.  That should be Saturday  17APR10.

Is there  an area being set aside for KR flying machines?  Any 'other'
activities  specifically oriented toward Ken's remarkable design?  Possibly
massive  fly-over?!
Despite  living less than 80 miles from the event, there is bloody little
info available  to us local pogues!

Thanks for  ANY info!

_JTWxBY@AOL.com_ (mailto:jtw...@aol.com)

. . . . .  . . . anyone doing any research on Norton Motorcycle's
introduction of a 137 hp. (2-rotor) rotary engine?  Super-light wt.,
virtually NO
vibration, almost instant acceleration, etc. etc.