NetHeads,

A few months ago I sent out a request for new KR photos to grace the KRnet
website.  I got no replies, so I forgot to do anything about it.  But over the
weekend I got an email from Steve Glover at SNF giving me a hard time about
missing SNF, and that Joe Horton was having enough fun for both of us.  You'll
have to see the top photo at http://www.krnet.org/ to see what he meant.

And for those who think I didn't do everything I could possibly do to keep from
missing my second SNF since 1993, I can only say that I worked 80 hours last
week as the lead engineer on a proposal for a $560,000,000 job that would be a
lot more fun than I'm allowed to tell you about, and I might beat that this
week.  Even so, I had my plane packed and a change of clothes in the car and
hoped to get out Friday morning early, but then the inevitable wrench was
thrown in the works and it became obvious that I'd be clearly negligent to take
24 hours off to go to SNF, despite dying to meet up with Joe, the Brits, and
the rest of the usual suspects down there.  I'm betting the Brits are still
there, waiting on the volcano to calm down.

Enough of that, go check out the picture at http://www.krnet.org/ and give me a
better caption (email direct to me, please).

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com