Joe Horton with the really hot KR2S wrote:

> I didn't remember that you had a manifold pressure indicator. I ordered it
> this week. Where did you install the sensor pick up?

With the EIS, the sensor is a small black plastic box about the size of a
deck of cards, which I mounted on the passenger side of the firewall.  From
there a 1/4" urethane line runs through a grommet in the firewall down to a
little aluminum  piece of 3/6" aluminum tubing (I think that's right) that I
welded into the intake manifold about three inches downstream from the carb
behind the the carb temp sensor.   I've always had it, and it shows up in
the MAP column data stream in the prop performance data at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/performance/ , in about the middle of that
page, far right of the table.

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net