Thanks Larry what I needed was the format. I am just now working out the
points and positions for things like the battery. la...@lebanair.com

-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Larry&Sallie Flesner
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:48 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> W&B, CG location

At 01:31 AM 4/27/2010, you wrote:
>Thanks, Dan this is outstanding and I just did a preview. I can't imagine
>why I would need any more info. With all the crap I've ran into with this
>plane that was ready to fly, you just made my YEAR. Thanks again, Larry

Larry and other builders,

NEVER, EVER, NEVER use numbers from another KR to determine the W&B
of your KR.  Too many variables between airplanes like length of spinner,
  if that is used for datum point, length of engine mount, was wing
location changed as in 2 inches added forward of the wing in the 2S,
angle of seat back, etc, etc., etc.  Remember, these are not Cessnas
or Pipers build in jigs but each is a "one off" airplane.  Each one
must be treated as a one of a kind and measured and weighted as
such.  Nothing done to that point matters if the flying CG location
is not correct.

Larry Flesner