NetHeads,

See the top two at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/sunsets/ , one taken late
today, the other late Sunday.  I arrived back today after the guy in the hangar
next door was finishing up 30 hours on his newly minted RV, and another had
just landed in his Apollo weight shift LSA.  While they were doing pattern
work, I flew 50 miles away to Troy Pettway's Columbia airport, did three
touch-n-goes and a flyby, and flew back.  I noticed when I turned downwind at
220 mph and put it in a 60 degree bank that about 10 different people had come
out of various hangars to watch me land.  Fortunately, it was a really nice one
after a long hard slip to bleed off speed, thanks to the calm winds and
apparently good karma...or maybe it was just luck...

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com