I just finished installing the plumbing for the fuel tank selector and boost
pump in the cockpit.  Getting the 3/8-inch tubing flaired and bent just so
was definitely an education.  The biggest problem was bending over the
cockpit sides; I wonder if I have done some permanent damage to my back.
In the working smarter, not harder category:  Would the 2180 VW crank shaft
and prop flange sustain any damage while serving as a pivot for a fuselage
rotisserie?  The tail end of the fuselage would attach to the second pivot
at the tail spring.  Without wings being attached, the fuselage could be
held at 90 degrees rotation for systems installations while I stood straight
and tall.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA