Take pictures of what you have and send them to me. If I don't know what they
are, I will post them on KRBuilder.org for others to have a shot at, for you.
da...@windstream.net

---- walt appel <waltap...@earthlink.net> wrote:

=============
Around 30 years ago my father bought part of a kit to build an airplane and
shortly afterward developed some health problems and never started building it.
He passed away last year and Mom wants me to get rid of the kit. I have been
unable to find any paperwork on the plane and the aviation supply house that he
bought it from has been unresponsive. Last night I found an old mailing in his
office from Rand Robinson Engineering, leading me to suspect it might be one of
their kits.

I'm not a pilot but I have been skydiving for over 30 years and if this kit is
usable I want to get it back into the aviation community. I think what I have
is the components of a wing. Can someone please give me some suggestions on how
I can determine what kind of kit this is?

Thanks in advance.

Walt