Mark Jones wrote:

>I have not seen where Langford or anyone else has agreed to do this. Aren't
> you guys jumping the gun here.

I've been considering doing this for years, but there's always been some
reason why I didn't.  I'd have done it last year, but was in England up
until the last minute, so I couldn't do any work on the plane to prepare
(even something as simple as stick some numbers on it).  Although I'd rather
do the Dayton run because I need to visit Wright Patterson and see my
uncle's B-17 Shoo Shoo Baby, I think I'm up for the South Dakota version
this year.  My plane will still be thoroughly embarassing, however.  I
wouldn't throw money just yet though...let me check on insurance and that
kind of thing.  Right now the wings are off the plane and I'm doing a bunch
of little things like doubling the flap deflection, increasing the wingspan
by 24" and adding Hoerner tips, larger oil cooler, maybe even 6 more gallons
of fuel capacity (for a grand total of 22), etc.  Perhaps I'll have time for
18" numbers too.  I'll do a web page on it all eventually, but then I've
said that before.

Jones...if you'll meet me and Dan Heath there, we'll have a KR class...

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com