From: pbfo...@aol.com [mailto:pbfo...@aol.com]
Sent: July 6, 2010 9:00 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: Re: KR> KR KR2 parts for sale

I wrote you in May regarding the  parts for sale.  Sorry I am so long
getting back to you, but I was  traveling.  I am still interested in
everything,
but need it shipped to  Florida.  I don't want to insult you but would like
to start the  negotiations at $800.00 (eight hundred), since I have no idea
of shipping.   I will be at home for the next few months, so will answer
your email in a more  timely manner should you still have the parts
available.

Regards,
LRJ

In a message dated 5/23/2010 11:11:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,