OK, it looks like my fuel tank is sealed up and doesn't leak, and the wings
should go back on the plane late this weekend, so I should be able to make the
Airventure Cup race.  I was on the fence about this and my wife finally said
"you only live once, you'll love it", so I'm in.  At least Jeff Lange will have
somebody to race in the Sportsman class this year.  Judging by his previous
speeds, it will be close!

So for those folks who volunteered to help defray costs, you are welcome to
throw it in my Paypal account (account name n5...@hiwaay.net ), or email me for
my home address if you want to mail a check.  It cost $275 to enter, and the
fuel for the race alone will be another $75 or so.  There's no pressure, and I
don't expect anybody in particular to contribute, but if you'd like to, I won't
turn it down.

Thanks,

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net