Hi, my name is Peter and I am an ex South African now living in Raleigh, NC.
Some three years ago I started building my own aircraft, not a KR but a
Waiex and recently got it certified and am now flying off the 40 hours.
During my build I met many great people including Steve Bennett, who I know
needs now introduction. I had read about Steve's Scat crank with the force
one taper hub and large bearing and decided to go with the Scat crank and
the force one hub.
I am very happy that I did but in doing so I have run into a problem and
cannot use any propellers that would have fitted the original Aerovee hub.
Tha Aerovee hub has a flat face while the Force one hub has the 2" centering
boss in the middle of the hub face.
Speaking with Steve, Steve mentioned that the KR group of builders have a
prop bank and may be willing to help me out with a loaner prop so that I can
try to match a propeller to my setup. I would be glad to make my current
Culver propeller available to the group should anyone wish to use it.
The original requirement calls for 54 x 44 wood prop and I would like to try
propeller in and around this range. Currently, my Culver is 58 x 38.
I would be very grateful if you would consider my request.

Thank you

Peter
Waiex N38YX