Eric and all.  There are a couple of outdoor hookups for electric.  Root
beer.................now what kind of question is that;-).......only kidding,
yes we will be partaking in the consumption of...

Now with that said we will simply be camping beside one of the main hangars, it
is nothing like Mt. Vernon accomadations  more like just a flat piece of ground
next to the hangar we can all hang out at.  For those planning on camping,
really do plan on primitive camping or reserve one of the rooms.  I think we
all know there are very few airports around that have such a great place to
camp as Mt. Vernon.  Countdown continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana Overall

Richmond, KY i39

RV-7 slider "Black Magic"
Flying..well sorta, useta, kinda