I just put my new Nanco 4-ply tires on today.  Just for fun I went
through my logbook and counted the landings on the old tires - Cheng Shin
2-plys.  Tread is the same on both - sawtooth.  I have 189 landings on
the old tires and they were good for some more but cord was showing on
the right tire - the one that wears the most due to the tremendous torque
of my GP 2180.  Anybody else notice with their left-turning engine (from
the cockpit) that their right tires wear faster?  These are nice looking
tires and cost $11.99 each.  Tubes were $6, although I didn't use them.
The old ones were fine.  I ordered the Nancos from GEARWORKSMFG.COM, in
case anyone is interested.  I'd never heard of Nanco tires but they are
well known for making trailer tires.  Desser no longer carries the Cheng
Shin 4.10/3.50-5 tires or I wouldn't have went looking and found this
place.  As I recall the Cheng Shins from Desser were $17 each with free
shipping, so these were cheaper even with shipping - which was $11 UPS
for two tires and two tubes.  No tax.

With the Cheng Shins that works out to 18 cents per landing.  If I get
189 landings on the Nanco tires they will have cost 13 cents per landing.

Mike
KSEE

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c623eec7348ff8f2cm04vuc