From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Langford
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:28 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Re: oil cooler testing

Sid Wood wrote:

You could make an outlet duct for the
> oil cooler and route the outlet flow directly to the air outlet point at
> the
> bottom of the fire wall for max suction.<<

That sounds easy, and I actually built a duct like that before the plane
ever flew, but unfortunately there's an exhaust pipe right in the middle of
that space you're talking about.  I do plan to build one that straddles the
exhaust pipe, but it will be a real ordeal, and will be in such close
contact with the exhaust that I don't give the life expectancy much hope.
But that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm saying I plan to do in this effort.

Perhaps I should have waited until I was completely done and presented the
information, rather than throwing it out in the middle of the effort and
giving the impression that I was stumped on how to deal with this.

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net
website www.n56ml.com