Hi Netters,
My questions about wing pins could have caused concern.Using wing pins in a
sailplane is a  recognised standard practice.The weight/load of the wings
whether parked or flying impose a terrific locking load on the pins with the
WAFs They wont budge.For example removing the wings requires one person to
exert a terrific pull on the pin while another slowly lifts the wingtip Only
when the balance of the load is correct will the pin slide out.Believe me those
pins are locked solid.!! The KR bolts and nuts system has proved to be fine but
I just wondered if anyone had used the wing pin system in a KR
Best Regards,
Eric,
S.Africa.