NetHeads,

Some of you may remember my comments from a few weeks ago regarding Approach
Systems and their APIC software.  I bought an APIC Pro update from them ten
weeks ago, and have made 10 email attempts to get the "license key" that would
enable me to run it.  Suspecting that maybe my email address was being caught
by their spam filter, I used my work address also, which rarely sees the
internet world, and therefore is almost certainly not caught as spam.  I,ve
tried calling, but their phone answering system is simply "shunted to
ground"...they say leave a message, but never give you the chance to do so.  A
fellow CorvAircrafter emailed them regarding a future purchase, and he got a
reply from them a couple of hours later.  Knowing that his email was getting
through, I asked him to forward my message to the president of the company...he
did... still no reply from them (and it's not in MY spam filter either).

So.....I'm pretty sure they just took my money and don't care to bother with
me, unless they're irritated with me for some other reason.  Admittedly we're
only talking $20 here, but it's the principle of the thing, and I really do
like the sotware and need the update.  I have a much older free version, but
it's outdated.

So this is a warning to those of you considering buying this software that I
wouldn't exactly recommend their tech or sales support, and it sure looks to me
as though they've closed up shop, but left the money-making machine
running...at buyers' expense!  Perhaps  if several  of you  forwarded  this
message to sa...@approach-systems.com , maybe they'd notice.  I like the
software, but I can't use it without a license key.

Thanks...

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com
Order Confirmation Approach Systems

Mark Langford,
Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.
Order Number: 4869
Date Ordered: Tuesday 03 August, 2010