From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Langford
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 7:37 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Fw: Cubbing

NetHeads,

John Backer forwarded this to me.  These pictures are awesome.  This does
it...I'm flying out West soon.  Check it out...

Subject: Fw: Cubbing

Truly ---- take the TIME to see all these wonderful photographs... from AZ
to NY.. from a Piper Cub. Great views of America from the air.  And I love
the captions!   Some of you will see your 'home states'.. (you Hawks and
Huskers!)  Very cool images!
Enjoy. Dick
http://www.vintageflying.com/page24.html