I would like to cut the main bar and use it for the diehl length of fiberglass
springs.
I would buy the mounting brackets to the back side of the wing and also buy the
brackets to mount the wheel to the spring. Can this be done or is the steel too
heavy verse the fiber glass with all the hardware.

Joe.