My first KR had 12.5 gallon tanks per side plus a 12 gallon header.  With
the Revmaster and Maloof CS prop I had 1200 SM range with reserves.  I
remember filling all the tanks and taking off without problem - with just
me in it.  It was the "standard" KR and was really only suitable for one
person sitting in the center.  That gave head room and elbow room too.
Feet on the outboard rudder pedals.  Center stick.  Very nice.

Fred's KR is hanging in the Museum of Alaska, Transportation and Industry
in Wasilla.  If you look way in the back at the picture below, you can
see it.

http://museumofalaska.org/images/Don%20Sheldon%20Building.jpg

Mike
KSEE
Moms Asked to Return to School
Grant Funding May Be Available to Those That Qualify.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4cc657df16a6d8ddcam04vuc