>From Brian Kraut...

Subject: Diehl wing skins and KR for sale
From: <brian.kr...@eamanufacturing.com>
Date: Sat, November 27, 2010 10:26 am
To: kr...@mylist.net

Hi boys and girls.  Hope you have all been doing good.

  I have a standard KR2 that I got in a great deal, but I have no room for it
with my other projects.  I will be listing it on Barnstormers later today, but
wanted to give you all first dibs on it.  The fusalage is fairly well done and
painted with a canopy on and a cowl.  Spars are done.  Had tri gear, but has
been taken off and sold so will need new gear.  I have a set of Diehl wing
skins still in the crate to go with it.

  I need to unload this one fast because it is in an EAA chapter hanger that is
going away.  I will sell it all to the first person who can come up with $1,500
and pick it up next weekend.  I am going to the hanger in a little while to
take pictures.

  No instruments, engine mount, landing gear, or other goodies are there.

  I never check this email so email me at br...@eamanufacturing.com or call at
904-536-1780.

  I have not been on the KRNet in a while.  I seem to remember that there is
another KR news place somwhere.  Would be great if someone could copy this
message there for me.

  See you all at Sun N Fun!

  Brian Kraut