Yep, got a good project, now I just need to gather up the items I hit the
list about earlier.

Though my top item is landing gear, perfer tri-gear. I'm looking to get the
Diehl gear, thoguh if anyone has some from an old project then let me know.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2094554&id=1106895076&l=f07ac91656

For anyone interested, these are my BD4 pictures
 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2035597&id=1106895076&l=c02c8404e0

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2061761&id=1106895076&l=570a3f7bfa

Yea I have a few repairs and changes to make, I got the Diehl wing skins so
that should make things alot faster for the wings, spars and all, are all
done.

It looks like it had the Grove landing gear on it at one time, though I
don't like the way it hangs on the outside, so I want the better loking tri
gear.

So if anyone has the

WHeels, brakes
Gear Legs
Front Nose Gear (wheel too)

Just let me know ASAP.

To add to the list I would also be interested in flairings and wheel pants.

Thanks everyone.

Joe

--
Jose Fuentes
Founding Father (one of and former Vice Prez) of Capital City.NET User's