At 07:31 AM 12/19/2010, you wrote:
>Just one feature I need that I am not seeing here.  A button on the
>screen for nearest airport.

It's there.  Maybe something even better if I understand it
correctly.  Just touch the screen and it tells you the distance and
direction to that point from your present location.  There is a
complete, easily read and understood, manual on their web page under
support.  There are nice clear pictures with labels of all the
input/output jacks on the unit.

Their manual looks to be one of the best I've seen for any GPS unit
I've looked at.  They are definitely on the right track and going
places as they add a few more features.  Don't look back
Garmin.  Your $2000 and $3000 units are going to have some serious competition.

I e-mailed them to see if the unit could be used in the portrait mode
but the answer is "no" for now.  Only landscape.  Maybe in future versions.

Larry Flesner