From: "Donald Greer" <don_s_gr...@sympatico.ca>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 8:34 AM
Subject: KR> 'Rectangular' boat building

Good day all,

Been looking over Bob Johnson's photo page
(http://picasaweb.google.com/103552664644911775549/KR2SS#
) and have noticed that he has built his boat to be square at the
corners, vice angled top to bottom as the drawings indicate.

I'd be grateful if others who have built this way could chime in and
let me know how well this has worked for you.  I'd also be interested
in seeing photos of flying KR's with 90 degree corners.

Cheers,

Don Greer
Belleville, Ontario
(future) KR2SS builder