At 02:38 PM 5/11/2011, you wrote:
>I will use one UL power at 107 hp and weight only 159
>pound+oilcooler. I just love this engine.
>I want to have any fuel in my wings, so I have a question I hope
>someone can help me on.
>The fabric who deliver the engine will make a engine mount for me.
>The fuel tank in the front is removed and the engine is lighter,
>how far forward do I have to bring the engine to bring the right CG?
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I saw one or two post to your question and one suggested you install
the engine and do a W &B to determine location.  I see no point in
building two engine mounts.  Do a complete W&B series without the
engine, complete with fuel and pilot and passenger,  and then
determine the engine location using paper and pencil.  Use the center
of mass of the engine for the moment arm and don't forget the weight
and arm of the mount, cowl, prop, spinner, battery, etc.  The front
two or three inches of the CG range would be a good target with pilot
and fuel if adding a passenger doesn't move the CG beyond the aft limit.

Larry Flesner