earlbe...@att.net
 yes,but Norton would allow opening.

________________________________
From: "garya...@kwic.com" <garya...@kwic.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Thu, May 19, 2011 9:18:11 AM
Subject: KR> RE: Glenda McElwee email to KR list

RE: Glenda McElwee email to KR list

I received an email on the KR list yesterday afternoon supposedly from Glenda.
saw a number of folks on the KR list attached to it as well (Joe Horton etc)
and
believed it to be OK. When I opened, what looked like a photo album, I was
puked
op with a number of Trojan viruses. It was a good thing I had a good anti-virus
system in place.

Did anyone on the KR list get it too, and if so has anyone investigated the
root
of the viruses and who sent them? I'm sure Glenda didn't, maybe someone she
pissed off raided her name and dropped a the bomb .

I won't open an attachment on the list for awhile, unless I verify it somehow.

Gary- Canada