From: Pete Klapp <pke...@hotmail.com>
Subject: KR> Fuel tank probes
To: kr...@mylist.net
Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2011, 1:04 AM

 Tried sending this to Larry Flesner privately, but it bounced back as
undeliverable. So here goes via the KRnet

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: pke...@hotmail.com
To: fles...@verizon.net
Subject: Fuel tank probes
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:59:54 -0400

Larry
I think I remember that you posted an email about fuel tank probes that were 3
to 4 foot in length that could be fastened diagonally along the tank from
highest point at the
outboard tip to the low point at the inboard end. I also remember this probe
mounted within a perforated tube support. Does this ring any bells? I tried
searching the archives,
but no luck. I'm trying to locate a source for this type of probe and then
hopefully, find a fuel gauge that will be compatible with the signal output of
the probe.
Thanks,
Pete Klapp
P.S. Are you going to Oshkosh?