Somewhere I found a set of plans and how to for making a torque measuring
device using a VW wheel as the back of the motor mount and a 6',  2"x4"
placed on a scale so that as the engine turned up the RPM's you could read
the torque in foot pounds at any RPM and the guy used a 2"x4" for a prop so
I don't think the prop has a lot to do with the torque. I have the drawings
somewhere and if I can find them I'll give them to Mark L. to post on his
site.  I haven't tried to find them on the internet because I've had these
plans since the early 80's

Patrick Driscoll
Saint Paul, MN
patric...@usfamily.net
www.pensbypat.com
If you can read this, Thank a teacher
If you are reading this in English, thank a veteran