I had planned to present the Mixture Meter forum at the Gathering.  This is
similar to the presentations I have done at Oshkosh and at the Gathering for
the last two years.  I have updated the presentation with new sources for
the equipment and new technology.  These systems are steadily changing and
improving as vendors scramble to get market share.  I do not sell anything
mentioned in the presentation.  I just want KR builders and pilots to get
the best performance possible.
I will be unable to attend the Gathering this year.  Larry Flesner advised
me to put this on the KRnet.  So, if you send me an email, I will send you a
copy of my PowerPoint presentation.  It's free and I shall not share your
email address with anyone.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA