Yes, I have a WW KR2S cowling and almost have it fitted for my KR. The top
is installed and am now installing the pins along the seam.  I will have a
little glass work to do, but that should not be too bad, but..... I might
have to sing the sanding song again.

I don't know what the RPM is, because I did not want to run it very long and
cause it to over heat.  I will check that out as soon as I can get the
cowling on it, secure enough to do a full RPM run-up.

Mark Jones flew his for a while with the EFS-2 and said that he got around
28 or 29...  I think.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN
There is a time for building and it never seems to end.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC