The wingspan on my KR-2 is 23 feet 3 inches using the Diehl plans and wing
skin kit.  My weight and balance has a max useful load of 528 pounds and
still remains within stable loading.  I have seen many KR-2 aircraft flying
for years with the Diehl wing skin mod that uses the RAF48 airfoil.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA
smw...@md.metrocast.net

Ask Navaro sp.RR said do not extend the wings on the KR-2, Virg