This is for those that have ordered Gathering hats /
shirts.  Following is a list of names and info needed.  PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Michael Turner -  paid, will mail soon.

The following names, I have a mailing address and will mail soon.  I
will e-mail you with the exact amount owed and address to send check.

Collin Cleland
Stephen Tate
Howard Goodwin
Joe Cruz
Paulo Montanaro

The following have requested a hat or shirt but I do not have a
mailing address.  Please e-mail me at  ( fles...@frontier.com ) with
an address where you want the hat / shirt shipped.  I will then
e-mail you with an exact amount owed and address to send the check.

Chuck Pullen
Dennis Dyer
Gavin Magill
Jeff Scott
Josh Choitz
Steve Bennett

If you want a Gathering hat or shirt and your name is not on the
list, I will post the sizes and number of hats and shirts available
after the list is cleared.  I should have several in the "large" and
"extra large" size.  I will hopefully get a reply from those on the
list and have "extras" info available by the weekend.

Thanks for your patients..........

Larry Flesner