Hi All,

I'm getting close to inserting the spars into the fuselage.

In the manual, page 28, it says "Check that the spars properly fit
within the wing rib outlines previously drawn onto each fuselage side.
When all checks are satisfactory, epoxy in position.  Fit, glue and
install the 5/8" sq. glue blocks (8 each) to fuselage outer side skin
and spar.  See drawing no. 1."

Drawing no. 1 refers to the KR-2 layout plans (not "S") and does indeed
show blocks on the outside of the fuselage around the spars.  However,
on the KR-2S plans (Drawing A) it does not show these blocks.

I'm building an "S."  Do I have to install these blocks?

Any clarification would be appreciated!

-Seth Jersild
jersi...@gmail.com