By the way guys (and girls, in case Chanel is reading this), there is no
advantage to renewing early( i.e. early in  your particular window) as it
effectively shortens your registration period.  I renewed early in the window
and rather than extending my registration 3 years from expiration of the
current registration, it started a 3 year period from when my renewal
application was received.  Perhaps a minor point for now at the  $5 renewal fee
but I anticipate the fees will climb.

Jerry Pryce

Thanks, guys.  I had forgotten my KR was due and my "window" ends
tomorrow.  I looked franticly all over the house for the letter and
finally found it.  You need the letter with the code to register on line.

Get your current info from the site above as given from Jeff Scott
and go to  http://registry.faa.gov/renewregistration  to do the on
line registration.

Thanks again, guys.  You pulled me out of the FAA fire !!!!!!!!

Larry Flesner