From: "Dan Heath" <da...@windstream.net>
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Subject: KR> Free At Last or The Bird Flys Again
Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2011 7:42 pm

After 19 months at hard labor, the Black Bird has returned to being a Bird.
The Corvair operated flawlessly.  I am seeing around 3150 at WOT.  Don't
know if that is good or bad, but certainly enough power to get off the
ground and fly pretty fast.  All temps were good and the landing was one of
the best I have ever made in any airplane.

I plan to do some more flying tomorrow and will get some pics of the temps
and other stuff so I can retain more accurate information.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

There is a time for building and it never seems to end.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC