i have a 0-235c that is timed out but has engine logs..no carb or exhaust..if
your interested call me at 415-505-7995  Dave Hartz

--- On Thu, 12/8/11, Barrett <barret...@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Barrett <barret...@comcast.net>
Subject: KR> O-235-C
To: terry_warner2...@yahoo.com, "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 8:15 AM

I have located an O-235-C at what appears to be a very good price and it
also has another spare engine for parts. No papers or log books. My question
is would this be a good selection for the KR2S? I'm thinking it would be,
but I'd like to get a few opinions. It is much cheaper than building a
corvair engine (assuming it doesn't need any major work, which it isn't
supposed to). They say all it needs is the carb and exhaust.
-Barrett
Sooner to be a KR2S builder :)