Since I am a model maker in real life of jewelry I was looking to make a kr2-s
pendant for myself. I had already made a p51d pendant a long time ago as
pendant, as I love that baby. Anyway I actually reversed engineered that model
into the kr2-s. I know it is not the same but many people look at my pendant
and
ask me if it was a p51 b model. I would also think reverse engineering the
kr2-s
would be an interesting Idea. Hmm?, Maybe it will be my next experimental after
I finish this kr2-s. Dreams are what life is made of anyway.