Thanks joe, I knew it couldn't be as easy as I had hoped for.

Jack Cooper

Chuckey TN.

----- Original Message -----

From: "joe kr2s builder" <joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com>
To: kr...@mylist.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:44:34 PM
Subject: Fw: Re: KR> auto pilot

Jack,That is the code that supplies the GPS information to another unit Like
the D10A which in turn does the actual control of the servos. The GPS mainly
supplies a track and lets the auto pilot controller difine what needs to be
done to adjust for wind. I talso confirms the altitude. When no flight plan is
in the GPS the Dynon reverts to heading for the course selection.Joe Horton