From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Barrett
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 3:36 PM
To: 'KRnet'
Subject: KR> CAD anyone?

OK guys- I'm looking for some SUPER SIMPLE (and cheap) beginners CAD
software. While I am very computer literate, I've never used any type of CAD
software at all and have no idea where to start to use it. So, with that in
mind, what suggestions does anyone have? I usually just use some graph paper
and draw it out by hand, but in this case I'd rather have it done in CAD so
it can be saved for future reference. Thanks!
And MERRY CHRISTMAS to all,
-Barrett, SLC, UT